Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rentalbot E-Connect


I wanted to get back into the habit of writing, putting my thoughts on paper as to where Rentalbot is today, what upgrades we have in development for this year and going forward. I will be writing several blogs during the course of the coming months and then compile what I have blogged about in a quarterly newsletter that will be distributed to all Rentalbot members.

If any members are blogging and have an article they would like to share please forward it to me for review and publication. Communication is important in any business and I want it to flow both ways so email me your concerns, stories and suggested topic.

I will include a link back to your website or blog in your stories so it’s a win for you when your stories are published.

Stories must be relevant to subject matter of vacation rentals…
  • Properties
  • Management
  • Marketing
  • Maintenance
  • Location
  • Tenants’
Send us any interesting/informative stories that we can all benefit from and enjoy reading. Please forward to blog@rentalbot.com

We will also do walk through of tools and services and how they can help you better manage, organize, and get a ROI.

No comments: